Song Of The Week

Ihr Lieben! :) Hier poste ich jede Woche meinen aktuellen Song der Woche. Je nach Lust & Laune.:) Ihr könnt auch gern Vorschläge bringen. LG , Aurora Jamie Cullum - Please don't stop the music

what i'm focussing on:

what i'm focussing on:
you, my dearest.♥

Donnerstag, 12. November 2009

so ein wahres lied.

In my life, I don't mean much at anyone...
I've lost my way, can't go back home
Once I had everything, now it's gone,
Don't tell me again, because I've heard it all before !

Some people say, that I'm not worth it
I've made mistakes, but nobody's perfect
At least I give it a try


I've got one last chance, to get myself together.

The time has come for me, to change again
I can't carry on like this, I will lose my friends - Don't say you have given up on me
Just give me the time and space, to heal my head....


I don't want to be missunderstood
I've got to take this chance and make it into something good !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Leave a comment ;)